Hey Everybody,
I was out sick.
I was really sick.
"How sick were you?"
My head was so congested Keith Richards asked me what I was using.
My throat was so sore I sounded like Marge Simpson's sister doing an impression of an orangutan belch following a three minute keg stand.
A little light stuff, a little substance. A little of this, a little of that. Don't over think it. I know you won't.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
In The Static
He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...
-
Did you see the movie Sneakers? I’m thinking about this facebook hullaballoo and how just a certain amount of information can, in theory...
-
But I will. Remember in this blog how I asked: But what will we do when technology can truly mask the giver of the information or simu...
-
That statement—"all human activities are framed by death anxiety and colored by our collective and individual efforts to resolve this i...
No comments:
Post a Comment