Thursday, July 24, 2014

When I Watch Her - Part I



She was fresh out of the shower sitting on the couch in her expensive robe (Nordstrom’s if memory serves) when her phone rang. She looked at the phone, paused, looked away from the phone, and then decided to answer. She never smiled during the conversation but she never looked upset either. The call lasted about five minutes. After the call she flopped her back down onto the couch; her robe almost opened enough. She laid there about a minute with her hand on her forehead; most of her legs exposed but at the wrong angle. She wasted our time laying there thinking about whatever it was she was thinking about. What the fuck? Finally she sat up and turned on the tv. If she isn’t going to please either of us, the least she could do is turn on the tv so we can be entertained if not pleased. She flipped through the channels for a while, finally settling on the movie The Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day Lewis and Madeleine Stowe. I’m glad she got a bigger tv about a year ago. At one point she got up to go to the bathroom so I could finally stretch my legs; they had fallen asleep and the chance to move was welcomed. I didn’t need to go the bathroom because I use the adult diapers when I watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...