Friday, February 3, 2017

Stirring With My Emotions

What's your soup du jour?

That's our soup of the day.

Mm, that sounds good. I'll have that.


It's hard people, real real hard.

It's soup season so I found a pic of this:


So I go to the website, naturlich as the Germans say.

http://damndelicious.net/2015/03/21/slow-cooker-sausage-spinach-and-white-bean-soup/

And I'm reading...

Slow cooker soups are the best. There’s absolutely no sautéing or stirring involved, and you can simply set the crock-pot and forget it, letting the slow cooker do all the work for you.
I can dig it.

I keep reading...

Directions:


  1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage, and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.

But I thought you said...absolutely...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...