Wednesday, February 15, 2017

In What?



As new England recovers from feet upon feet of snow
I cannot dig out, it seems, from the/a trauma (a subjective term I accept) that is my past
A recent past? Or a past from long ago?
Or a past that forever flows like a river in the present?
For a trauma/present/de facto life/existential crisis that never ceases?
Faith might be what I need...
But in what?
In people?
Seems a dicey prospect at best given my knowledge of that species...
What else to put faith in?
Maybe not people in the plural but her in the singular.
Sigh, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts but is the person greater than the people for a faith-in test?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...