Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hugest Word in the Dictionary



If…the biggest word in the dictionary. No doubt about it, an important word.

Ah but a misleading word…in the hands of, or shall I say in the minds of, untrained cogitators. 

If, then. 

Now fill in the blanks.

If I work out, I’ll lose weight.
If I study, I’ll pass.

One needs to be careful with if then statements. 

What they say…specifically.

If the first part is the case THEN the second part is the case.

Be careful. 

Many don’t heed this warning.

Case in point:

If I win the lottery, I’ll be rich.

Now you finish this:

I didn’t win the lottery, therefore I’m _____.

Well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...