Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Angstberg©


Facebook makes me something like anxious. I hereby coin the term “angstberg”© for that huge mass of anxiety that swells in your stomach and brain whenever you log on to facebook and are overrun by videos of beatings and Obama and likes of lemon bars and lol’s for people waxing about their glorious hilarious lives and the zillion pics of kids with toys or men with beers and women with women and comments about comments about comments about those beatings and bars and lol and like like like and my god how cute is that! and my but it seems everyone is living their highlight reel life and here I am raising my voice at my little guy to get in the car because I know the traffic into Providence (providence means god's plan) is a daily nightmare and am I damaging him? and where’s my highlight reel and how come I haven’t been to Vietnam or Germany or Morocco and how come I’m not engaged in various DIY projects worthy of HGTV and 30 likes and 15 loves or why am I not vigorously researching the gun debate so my post is the bomb (see what I did there?) and what if what if what if… 
angstberg© 
you heard it here first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...