Monday, March 28, 2016

Got Shorted, Big Time



Easter has come and gone…too much sugar has been ingested. Did I forget ham? I did. Ham too.
Watched The Big Short and anyone who says they get it, is lying. I was lying…down and fell asleep half-way in. This is not to say this is a bad movie; it is to say that I had been up since 4am and that the missus and I had some margs to kick off the old sat night. Recipe:
1 container Limeade into pitcher (near the ice cream aisle)
Retain limeade container and fill it with tequila, pour tequila into pitcher containing limeade
Pour 3 corona beers into pitcher containing limeade and tequila.
Drink. Drank. Drunk.
Bernie Sanders won three states and a bird’s heart.
Was able to play a little guitar this weekend in the a.m.s (mornings to the lay person) and think I found the last chord or at least some ideas for a song I should be bringing to Soundcloud in the very near future (6-8 weeks, 6 months tops). If A&M records calls, tell them I want the offer doubled and a retainer…for my teeth.
That’s it for now but don’t you go changing dear reader, to try to please me, we never could have come this far…ooh ooh oooh ooh ooh, mmm mmm mmm mmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...