Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Customer Is Always Right Yo!



Hello this is Donna how might I assist you today?
You can live up to the hype Donna.
Okee Dokee sir, how can I live up to the hype today?
You can bring it girl, like it aint’ never been broughten before, like a tornado comin’ out a blow dryer, you hear me girl? I need you to represent the representin’ and not, quote, not be foolin’!
Mmm, okay happy to help you today sir. Please advise how I can best represent to assist you today sir. We sure do appreciate your business.
But don’t’ be all up in my bidnezz Donna! Ain’t got time fo dat yo!
We appreciate your business sir, how can I help you today?
Daaaaaamn Donna…thought you wuz my girrrrl up in here right? Thought you was my representer representin’ and now you all up in my grizznill tryin’ uh gimme blow back like you straight trippin’ and clotheslinin’! Daaaamn, what am I? Ron “clothesline me” Jaworski up in here? You best roll back your roll befo you get served a whole lotta Chuck Noll steel curtain style Donna.
Sir, we appreciate your business sir, if I cannot assist you today, I can…
Oh, sorry Donna, my cable is out, could I please get a representative at your earliest conven-
Please hold.
[muzak]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...