Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Whadya Have For Dinner Last Night?

Interlocutor: Whadya Have For Dinner Last Night?

Locutor: Bacon.

Interlocutor: Nice, who doesn't love a BLT. Let me just tell you I am not afraid of breakfast for dinner. I'll wreck some eggs after 5 and I'll even pancake it up after 6. I'm not uhscairt. Is that what you did, the ole breakfast for dinner?

Locutor: no, just bacon.

Interlocutor: What do you mean just bacon?

Locutor: just bacon.

Interlocutor: no eggs, no toast, no LT after the B? Just bacon? How many slices?

Locutor: how many slices are in a pack?

Interlocutor: you had an entire pack of bacon? Just sitting there buck naked on a plate with no accoutrements?!

Locutor: Twas in a bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...