Thursday, January 25, 2018

Tom Is Tom


Seems I have a few minutes here so I thought I would rap at ya, a la Jim Anchower.
How’ve  you been?
I don’t care to be honest witch you. I’m just axing questions to be axing. Sorry, that was harsh; I’m being a dick. Maybe it is because I heard an idiot on the radio this morning say that, in reference to Tom Brady, “Tom is Tom” and every time I hear someone utter a tautology like this I want to choke myself, so, as you can imagine, this puts me on edge.
I shouldn’t take it out on you though; you have nothing to do with this idiot talking into a microphone.
Tell me, Mr. Man, is there a time when Tom Brady isn’t Tom Brady? Maybe when he was FDR?

You know what, I take it all back; maybe this guy isn’t an idiot. Maybe he knows a whole lot more about reincarnation that I do and maybe there was a time when Tom Brady wasn’t Tom Brady. Maybe this guy is tapped into the collective reincarnation stream and knows that at one point Tom Brady was, da da da!... 


Dom DeLuise.

You heard it here first, Tom Brady was Dom Deluise in a former life.

What’s that you say?

Their lives overlapped?

Overlapped schmoverlapped. What does the space-time continuum have to do with this?
Or as Tina Turner asked, What’s love got to do with it?
It has something to do with it right? What is the it we are talking about here?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...