Friday, July 21, 2017

What is Love? At 6am, in Stop-n-shop?

True Story:

I am outside Stop-n-Shop at 5:50am waiting for them to open. Finished my workout I headed there as we needed some items as my wife has taught a summer course for the last two weeks and we've run low on some things because I've been doing drop off and pick ups plus track and yadi yada.

Wheeling around, I got the bananas (god dammit honey crisp apples are out of season!), got the salad dressing, where do they keep the friggin' naan - of course the other side of the store. Is that it? Doesn't matter, gotta go.

No self checkouts are open, why would they be?

There! Lane 6.

What is that on the loudspeaker?

Of course:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...