Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Royal You



We asked, the Royal You answered

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo plans to create a $15 minimum wage for state workers, making New York the first state to set such a high wage for public employees.

How much do you make?

I make enough to work until I die on the job. - Indigo Montoya, Plane Fracker

That is none of your business. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to gas up my Hummer . - Mangold Richie, Oil Rubber

I barter as a defiant gesture toward the evil and greed of the capitalist economy’s exploitation of the proletariat. How about a handy for a BLT? - Millford Tungsten, Sophist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In The Static

He had about 4 hours and 30 minutes. He, like Jack London, was going to use his time. What else did a man have…but time? Christians hav...